ALVO MEETS YOU WHERE YOU ARE
…and keeps you on target each step of the way
Inside every great educator there is a dreamer with a vision. We’ll help you dream beyond the traditional financial, time, and technology constraints. Thinking about blended learning? Infusing more data into your instructional plan? We’ll help you move from “What if…” to “We did it!”
Alvo’s design phase includes a deep evaluation of your school’s blended training readiness, technology & instructional tools, and teacher & school practices. We collaborate with you to develop a detailed instructional design and vendor selection rubric supported by a full tech and curriculum needs assessment. We help you keep what works, let go of what doesn’t, and disrupt the mediocre to make way for innovation.
Alvo’s launch and implementation work ensures you deliver your program or pilot on time, on budget, and with high quality. Following a ground-up, project management approach, we monitor the pilot launch, technology roll out, leadership faculty and staff professional development, documentation, program evaluation and refinement, and community outreach.
- RT @DocAssisi: Ready, set, learn! Excited to represent @ThrivePS at #CCSACon and copresent w/ @AlvoInstitute & @CALcharters. #CharterSchool…
19 hours ago
- Have you gotten fired up about #blendedlearning @#CCSACon ? Thinking about trying blended? Check out our online PD: http://t.co/DeqErUzJcw
19 hours ago
News and Events
- KIPP Schools Highlighted in U.S. News for Embracing Blended (October 29, 2014)
- Alvo in the News in Australia’s Teacher Magazine (October 29, 2014)
- A Unique Professional Development Opportunity for School and District Leaders and Classroom Teachers: Michael Horn and Heather Staker Headline The Alvo Institute’s First Blended Learning Practitioners’ Circle (November 7, 2014)
- Back to School with Blended Learning: 4 Ways You Can Set Your Classroom and Students Up for Blended Learning While the School Year is Still New (September 22, 2014)